Senator David Mark Loses Son To Cancer
Tunde Jonathan Mark, son of former President of the Senate, Senator David Mark has died in a London hospital on Friday morning.
Tunde, who died after a long battle with cancer, was the first son of the former President of the Senate.
Born on the 13th of October, 1971, Tunde attended Yaba Military School, located in Yaba, Lagos where he obtained his first school leaving certificate.
He later proceeded to Bradfield College, Berkshire, UK where he attended Secondary school.
Tunde is a Biochemist who obtained a B.Sc degree from Kings College, London. He studied immunology alongside biochemistry and later Biological Sciences in the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences, Harvard, Cambridge, Massachusetts. He was married with a daughter.
He passed away peacefully surrounded by family members and loved ones.
Funeral arrangements will be communicated in due course.
- Nigeria 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Knows He Can’t Win. He Knows The Game He’s Playing- Anambra Gov. Soludo
- CUPP Mourns Davido’s Son, First Aviation Minister’s Deaths
- EXAMINATION CREDIBILITY: NECO Boss Gets Integrity in Public Service Award
- David Mark Losses First Son To Cancer
- ICT Compliance: TETFund Trains 17,000 Academics